10/08/2016

Keep on waiting

Keep on waiting





I was away for 5 days (epic short holiday). I visited my mother and my country what I missed so much... I needed a break but when I came back, I don't know why but I can't push myself to work lol. I'm that kind of person who when has too much to do, will do nothing. I just keep staring and scrolling through my inventory... *12 hours later lol* I put together this easy to go look for you. Wearing hair from .Entwined. - yes, I loveeee this store. Her hair are always simple, but so beautiful (psst! they have new color HUD's) Skin is a new applier from Atelier Pepe and guess what! It's universal! It will work with all female mesh heads by CATWA! Woaah! Eyes by L'etre. My outfit is a mashup from the new FaMeshed round. Go check it out, it's a brand new round with many amazing goodies.

*Head* CATWA - Tumble
 *Hair* .Entwined. Amelia @ The Crossroads 
*Skin/Applier* Atelier Pepe - Daphne .:Universal:. @ TSS - 10 October
*Choker* [Z O O M] Fortune Necklace @ FaMeshed
*Top* !Rebel Hope - Charlotte Mesh Crop Sweater @ FaMeshed
*Jacket* *COCO*_DenimJacketOverShoulders(SlateBlue) @ FaMeshed

No comments:

Post a Comment